You expect to be the best in your profession so why wouldn’t you expect the best from your insurance company?
We provide the following insurance cover for your own house or your holiday home, offering a wide range of benefits to help ensure you never have to worry about the roof over your head. We also provide cover for rental properties and lifestyle properties.
We are proud of the strong reputation we have established for an empathetic and top quality claims service. Our insurance has wide ranging benefits, meaning you’ll never need worry about whether you’re covered or not.
Our policies are written in language that’s easy to understand and we’re always happy to answer any questions you may have about this important agreement between us.
Policy wording for House Insurance policies that commence or have renewed on or after 1 October 2018
Policy wording for previous House Insurance policies.
Apply for cover
Prior to taking out House insurance with us, we need to gain a good understanding of the characteristics of your property. To make it easy for you, we've put together this checklist for you with the key information you’ll need to know before we can provide a House insurance quote.
Measuring your home
For all house policies, it’s important that you provide us with an accurate measurement of the total floor area of your house. Check out our handy guide to help you get this right. It also highlights other features you may need to tell us about.
The MAS difference
As a mutual, we work for you, our Members. We ensure that you are getting the best possible cover for a fair premium and excess.
- Easy to understand policies.
- Top quality and empathetic claims service.
- Insure your contents and your house and/or motor vehicle and you’ll be eligible for our multi-product discount. Insure your motor vehicle, house and contents and you’ll be eligible for our Goldshield discount.
- Where an event results in a claim under this policy and another policy you hold with us, you only have to pay the total excess that applies under the policy with the highest total excess.
- If you hold this policy for a continuous period of five years and do not make a claim (excluding glass claims), you will qualify for our Secured No Claims Bonus. Once you qualify, your maximum No Claims Bonus is protected for the life of the policy, regardless of the number of claims you make. This benefit does not apply to Holiday Homes.
Otherwise call MAS on 0800 800 627, email email@example.com or visit one of our branches, and we'll explain the benefits of taking out insurance with a organisation that's owned by its Members.
Please note that certain conditions apply to benefits described on this webpage. These conditions of cover can be found in your policy wording. If you would like to receive a printed copy of the policy wording please contact us on 0800 800 627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webpage is intended as an information guide only and does not form part of the policy document or any contract with MAS. This webpage does not take into account your own personal financial situation or goals. If you would like more detailed financial advice, we can get one of our advisers to contact you.
Special conditions and/or excesses may apply to the cover solution that meets your specific needs. We’re happy to discuss these with you if needed.