Use the forms on this page to manage your Medical Assurance Society KiwiSaver Plan.
- KiwiSaver Plan direct debit form
Use the KiwiSaver direct debit form to authorise a regular debit from your bank account to your Medical Assurance Society KiwiSaver Plan.
- KiwiSaver Plan and Retirement Savings Plan switch form
Use the KiwiSaver and Retirement Savings Plans switch form to make changes to either your Medical Assurance Society KiwiSaver plan or your Medical Assurance Society Retirement Savings Plan.
Early withdrawal forms
- KiwiSaver for first home buyer summary sheet
The KiwiSaver first home buyer summary sheet provides general guidance about withdrawing your KiwiSaver funds to buy a first home and the KiwiSaver HomeStart grant.
- KiwiSaver Plan First or previous home owners withdrawal form
Use this form to withdraw KiwiSaver funds to be used for the purchase of a first home.
- KiwiSaver Plan and Retirement Savings Plan application for withdrawal for significant financial hardship or serious illness
Use this form to make an application to withdraw KiwiSaver Plan funds if you are experiencing serious illness or experiencing, or likely to experience, significant financial hardship.
- KiwiSaver Plan permanent emigration (excluding Australia) withdrawal form
Use this form to withdraw funds from your KiwiSaver Plan if you are permanently emigrating from New Zealand.
- KiwiSaver Plan permanent emigration to Australia form
Use this form to apply to transfer your KiwiSaver Plan funds to an Australian complying superannuation fund at any time after you have permanently emigrated to Australia.
Retirement withdrawal forms
- KiwiSaver Withdrawal for retirement form
Use this form to withdraw funds from your Medical Assurance Society KiwiSaver Plan when you reach the age of entitlement for New Zealand superannuation (currently 65) and have been a member for KiwiSaver for at least five years.
- Contributions holiday request form (KS6)
This form is for employees to request a contributions holiday.
- KiwiSaver deductions form (KS2)
This form is for employees to give their details to their employer. Use this form if you're starting new employment, an existing employee who wants to opt into KiwiSaver, or a KiwiSaver member and want to change your contribution rate.
- KiwiSaver non-deduction notice (KS51)
KiwiSaver members who have reached the age of 65 and have been a KiwiSaver member for 5 years or more, become eligible to withdraw their KiwiSaver savings. At any time after reaching that date an employee can stop their KiwiSaver deduction from their salary. This decision is optional.
- Opt out request form (KS10)
Use this service if your employer automatically enrolled you in KiwiSaver and you don't want to be. You can't opt out of KiwiSaver if you opted in.